Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

Ahhh, I love Alice in Wonderland. It's so... unintentionally creepy. I'll always think of the PC game Alice whenever I remember this beloved children's story. But I digress.

Last week, I spent the weekend in Lawrence. So... I cheated on the Dark Days Challenge. :( I'm not proud of it, but boy was it tasty. (I'm also horribly late, which is where the rabbit reference entered.) You see, we have this wonderful little place on Vermont St. called Local Burger, and it's exactly what it sounds like: Delicious local meats and cheeses (the veggies are, of course, only local when in season). I had a beef burger from Baldwin City, Kansas, with goat-milk feta cheese from Harrisburg, Missouri, on top. Scrumptious!! I will always recommend this restaurant to visitors passing through Kansas. It's definitely one of the best burgers in Lawrence, possibly in the whole state. And you don't even have to feel guilty about enjoying a nice dinner out. :)

No comments: